Monday, January 2, 2012

Where have I been?

Well, darn it, I had the flu. Therefore no fun New Years Eve photos...darn it. Well,ok, here we some of from home


Cole reading on our screened in porch....fear not,we have a heater....you know Papa Joe....


Yes, he was rather snarling at me.


Papa Joe on New Years Eve...toasting his ill wife with what?? a milkshake??? yes, he looks happy. SO sick of my camera!


Cole heading off to a party at Bubba and Shari's.... I'm loving the new corduroy blazer I gave him.


Yep, he took food....he is growing up! I think.....


With Bubba, when I dropped him off. yes, yes, Cole had his Mommy drive him to the party. bubba joins Cole in thanking Brad and Jody for the Hennesey.


Making my Mama a birthday cake. Yes, Angel food. Cooling here, on a bottle of wine.


The birthday girl with 2 of her grandchildren and her great granddaughter....and THE CAKE. I was trying to duplicate the cake that Alice Applebee made my mother every year...close, but not quite! Yes. My Mom was named after Alice and her sister Mary Wadsworth. So the cake had a lot of meaning. I get an A for effort, right???

Ok, so for all of you fitness fanatics..it is January...time to get after it. And this Y member did... This is the weirdest thing I think I have ever seen...and rather gross...so bear with me...


This is a male....I must make that very clear! This is "nipple bleed". Yes, gross! He ran so long and so fast on the treadmill that his nipples bled. I KNOW....sorry!!!!
This is a much happier photo...my dear friend Kirsten and her daughter...fitness models!


Cute, right!?
So what has Papa Joe been doing?? Well, he has some new farm land....and he is having it cleared...we went out today to look at it...


This land is a work in progress....


Here is the fancy, dandy machine that is clearing the land....


And this is just one of the huge ditches that is filled with amazing rocks. We are thinking about an amazing fireplace at the farm....
I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment